Bangladesh is reopening schools after 18 months of closure. Classrooms are open in 50 of BRAC’s non-formal primary schools in the host community of Cox’s Bazar. All facilities are maintaining COVID-19 safety measures, temperature checking, hand washing stations and reduced number of students per class to maintain safe distance.
While education facilities have been closed due to the pandemic, learning has continued through innovative solutions such as home-based, tele-learning, and caregiver-led education. The 'lockdown education alternative pathway' (LEAP) model combines innovative modalities to ensure that learning does not take a back seat.
Heavy rain, followed by sudden flood and landslide on 27 July swept the Rohingya camps in Cox’s Bazar, leaving seven people dead (including children) and hundreds injured. Warehouses and over half of the households in the camps were fully inundated. Electricity was disrupted in Teknaf, Ukhiya and Cox’s Bazar.
A massive fire began at the Rohingya camps, at 3:30pm on Monday, 22 March 2021. A gas cylinder has been reported as the source of fire. Thousands of families have been affected. BRAC is on the ground responding to the most immediate needs of the community; alongside water and food, tents are being installed to shelter affected people.
BRAC Responses: in Numbers
people provided with shelters
children supported through child-friendly spaces
outpatient medical consultations made through BRAC health centres
people supported through awareness activities
children and adolescents registered in learning centres
tree saplings planted and distributed in FDMN camps and host community
psychosocial support services delivered by the skilled staff
households reached with food assistance E-voucher
household received vegetable seeds
Tweets by BRACworld
Top Online Casinos in Australia
- Research the online casino options available in Australia. Make sure to check out reputable review sites, as well as other user feedback and ratings of the various casinos.
- Consider what type of games you'd like to play. Do you prefer pokies or table games? Check out which casinos offer the most variety of your preferred game type, and take note of any bonuses or promotions that may be offered.
- Compare payout percentages from different casinos so you can pick one with a good return rate for players. Also consider withdrawal limits, deposit methods, customer service availability and extra features like tournaments and loyalty programs.
- Once you've selected a few top contenders, create an account with each casino so that you can test their offerings without making any financial commitments right away. Take advantage of their welcome bonuses (if available) to get a feel for how they operate before committing your hard-earned cash into real-money gaming accounts.
- Read through all the terms and conditions associated with bonuses or promotions before accepting any offers by https://casinologin.mobi/au/ Casino Australia. You want to make sure there aren't any hidden fees or unreasonable playthrough requirements attached before making your final decision