Roumari upazila is in distress, BRAC starts work in six districtsJuly 29, 2016
- Our emergency response team has provided basic medical support. Three medical teams have also been dispatched to provide support, and two medical camps have been set up.
- We are ensuring the supply of safe drinking water to affected households.
- Our urban development programme is preparing a comprehensive map of the affected area.
- A child-friendly space will be put up to ensure that all children remain safe. Our school teachers will be deployed to look after all children, and a constant supply of snacks and water will be provided. All children in the child-friendly space will be registered.
- We are coordinating with the city corporation, INGOs and other organisations to carry out a detailed need assessment and figure out the next course of action.